The primary ingredient is Senna, which is a natural laxative to help relief occasional constipation and cleanse the colon of waste matter. It takes about 6-12 hours to notice an urge to use the restroom, however some have noticed that it started working within 1 hour after drinking the tea. Chamomile and peppermint are added to this blend to make the taste more pleasant and also to decrease the likelihood of gas or cramping. Caffeine Free.
Included: 2 ounces of loose leaf herbs OR 16 Tea Bags
Ingredients: Organic Senna, Organic Peppermint, Organic Chamomile
Daily Serving: Pour 8-12 oz of simmering water (185-195° F preferred) over 1 Tablespoon of loose herbs. Steep 3-4 minutes. One to Two Cups per day
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or ailments. Use at your own discretion.
Warnings!! PLEASE READ
- It is very important not to abuse this tea.
- Do not drink for more than 1 week.
- Do not use this tea to lose weight.
- If you currently have diarrhea or stomach cramps do not drink this tea.
- If you have a pre-existing condition please consult your doctor.
- Urine can take on a red-brown color while taking senna. This is typically considered harmless, and color should return to normal after you stop taking Senna.
- Again, please remember that Senna is not a long-term solution to constipation.
- Do not drink if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not drink if you have any Gastrointestinal (GI) conditions.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I came down with a cold and I drank a cup before going to bed, by the next morning I did a bathroom and run and I kid you not, whatever was causing me to be sick got out and I felt healthy again. It flushed the sickness right out of me..lol
I drank a cup first thing in the morning, and within 2 hours I was cleaned out..lol. Love it. I had no cramps and it was gentle. Recommend this product!
I drank the tea at 8 am and 12 hours later I was cleansing. I didn't feel any cramps throughout the day, it was very effective and tasted great. I enjoyed the hint of mint. Great Herbs!