Sep 7th 2021
Our Menstrual Cup will replace pads and tampons. Easier, healthier, smarter for up to 10 years!
There is no risk of infection, allergic reaction or toxic shock syndrome. The cup is made of 100% medical grade silicone and is approved by Gynecologist. Absolute comfort of use, and can be used while exercising, swimming and other activities.
The cup will not move, as it is held in place by the vaginal muscles as well as by the gentle vacuum that forms inside the cup, you can finally sleep worry free without having to wake up in the middle of the night.
- Save money and redyce your waste
Our menstrual Cups last up to 10 years, not hours. No constant waste and no monthly purchases.
- No leaks, no worries
Our menstrual Cups holds up to 3 tampons worth and can be worn for up to 12 hours. Forget about your period during the day and night.
- Without hazardous chemicals
Made of 100% soft medical-grade silicone. No BPA, no latex, no dye
Tips For New Users
- Boil your cup for 5 minutes before first use.
- We recommend wearing panty liners for the first few times of use or until you are uses to inserting and removing your cup.
- Some have found it helpful to remove the cup in the shower the first few times.
- You can wear your cup for up to 12 hours per day.
- Your cup can last for up to 10 years with proper care.